April 2, 200818 yr See, just when I started to feel happy for ya, and all the excitement you must feel... Sigh
April 2, 200818 yr Author See, just when I started to feel happy for ya, and all the excitement you must feel... Sigh:lol:Sorry I had to! :lol:
April 2, 200818 yr 8 years , 18 Million. Interesting. Wonder what's taking so long in Lexington? You are going to have a rough season coming up and you dish that out. Rich.... :lol: You just hired a guy that got lucky with D Wade and made one final four. His best recruit since then was James and got worse as his career went out.
April 2, 200818 yr I think BCG could be using the wait-and-sign time to see what his worth could actually be. Never hurts to keep a little of your option open, especially if you can use it to squeeze out a little more than agreed upon before you sign it.
April 2, 200818 yr Tom Crean has done 1 thing in his 9 year career, he discovered D-Wade. He is an overrated coach and will be out at IU in 4 years max.
April 2, 200818 yr :confused: I thought this thread was about the alleged savior of Indiana basketball?
April 2, 200818 yr Tom Crean has done 1 thing in his 9 year career, he discovered D-Wade. He is an overrated coach and will be out at IU in 4 years max. I was afraid to say it, but I'm glad somebody did. He's still better than what they had though.
April 2, 200818 yr He's done 2 things. He makes our summers longer at UK whenever we have faced him.....:irked:
April 2, 200818 yr Author Tom Crean has done 1 thing in his 9 year career, he discovered D-Wade. He is an overrated coach and will be out at IU in 4 years max.What's his record against UK? If he's so over rated how has beaten more talented UK teams?
April 2, 200818 yr What's his record against UK? If he's so over rated how has beaten more talented UK teams? Kentucky was not more talented this year. And the first time it was a combination of Wade being awesome, and Bogans being injured.
April 2, 200818 yr Overrated coaches don't finish near the top of the Big East with holes in the post...
April 2, 200818 yr Author Overrated coaches don't finish near the top of the Big East with holes in the post...He's made the tournament from the Big East 3 straight years with Conference USA talent. This man is a very good coach. If you think otherwise, you need to rethink the way you look at these types of things.
April 2, 200818 yr Overrated coaches don't finish near the top of the Big East with holes in the post... I took this as a complement to Crean am I wrong? 98 didn't seem to think it was. :confused:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.