Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crean contract already signed...

Featured Replies

To a supposedly weaker SEC team in Arkansas. Not to mention the team UK lost to was a 6 seed to the team IU lost to was an 8 seed.

 

You are right, they were "supremely" better. :rolleyes:

Indiana under Sampson and Indiana post-Sampson were two markedly different teams ...
  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indiana under Sampson and Indiana post-Sampson were two markedly different teams ...

 

Agreed, but it was still IU this year. So "supremely" more successful? I think not. It was the tale of two halves for both teams.

Coaches are fair game. :D Crean is still a crappy guy in my book! :thumb:

 

That is why I said he was a good hire for IU.;):D

It was a Joke.:D UK National Championships I have been around for 5 of them. I have said before that counting Championships didn't just start when you where born. You always just want to pick your time frames. As far as obnoxious fans go you can definately be one, but likable. I am a UK fan but far from being obnoxious. I guess when you have one of the biggest fan bases in Basketball you are going to find the most obnoxious and I know several UK fans that I just don't want to be around. Try spending some time in North Carolina there are plenty of obnoxious fans as there is in most states. You just happen to have the misfortune of being a Duke fan in Kentucky. I have friends that are Duke fans, but they are definely not obnoxious. I have found that most obnoxious UK fans would still be obnoxious even if they were not UK fans. It is just in there nature.:D

I agree with most parts of your post. I do however think that some of the very old NC's that UK has are kind of diminished in that they were won before segregation of the game, and there is no real way to prove they were the best team. Are they the champs? Yeah, but they mean a fraction of what the last three meant. I do think that Carolina has the MOST obnoxious fans on this planet....

I agree with most parts of your post. I do however think that some of the very old NC's that UK has are kind of diminished in that they were won before segregation of the game, and there is no real way to prove they were the best team. Are they the champs? Yeah, but they mean a fraction of what the last three meant. I do think that Carolina has the MOST obnoxious fans on this planet....

 

:eek: ouch!!!

 

 

 

 

 

:D

Are you guys serious? Why the constant ribbing of each other? Its like watching kids laugh over who can fart the loudest.

 

Good hire for Indiana. Seems like he has a LOT of work to do, but I think Crean is a fine coach.

I agree with most parts of your post. I do however think that some of the very old NC's that UK has are kind of diminished in that they were won before segregation of the game, and there is no real way to prove they were the best team. Are they the champs? Yeah, but they mean a fraction of what the last three meant. I do think that Carolina has the MOST obnoxious fans on this planet....

 

The "best" team still doesn't always win the bloody thing. There's not enough tea in China that a person could give me to get me believe that Villanova was the best team in the country in 1985.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.