Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino Was Where Sunday?

Featured Replies

  • Author

It could also be as simple as Miami having a very early 2nd round pick and asking about some of his players that should still be around at that point...

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True. He flew down on Ulmer's plane Sunday morning.

 

Did not happen

 

?:sssh:

Coach flew out of NC commercial on Sunday his Assist, scheduled the flight he will be coming back for Mr. Wilcats funeral and going to the Final 4 from LEX on a private plane Once again his assist is a VERY good friend. Do not believe everything that you read.

Coach flew out of NC commercial on Sunday his Assist, scheduled the flight he will be coming back for Mr. Wilcats funeral and going to the Final 4 from LEX on a private plane Once again his assist is a VERY good friend. Do not believe everything that you read.

 

Whaaaat?

  • Author
Do not believe everything that you read.

 

Deal...

Coach flew out of NC commercial on Sunday his Assist, scheduled the flight he will be coming back for Mr. Wilcats funeral and going to the Final 4 from LEX on a private plane Once again his assist is a VERY good friend. Do not believe everything that you read.

 

Commercial? That is Comical.

 

Where will Pitino "be coming back" from?

 

I believe your friend is akin to Dwight Schrute as he may be the assistant to the assistant.

...when I think of Rick and coaching jobs. I just hope he listens to his heart and it is not about the money. lol

 

Here is the thing, Pitino's heart IS all about the money :lol:, he left Boston bc he was a failure there and was not a marketable product for another NBA job at that time.

JMO

 

 

 

 

Having said all of that, this is a brilliant April Fool's thread. (LOL)

News Flash.....................Tom Crean has just announced that he will leave Indiana a day after accepting the job to go to Louisville .

Crean has also flown to Miami to discuss taking the Heat's coaching position as well. :D

I'll believe it when I read it in the papers.

 

Yeah because everything the media says is true! :rolleyes: :lol::lol:

I would venture to say that Rick Pitino went to Miami to spend some of the time he was unable to spend during the season at his home in South Florida.

 

Lots of other New Yorkers do that you know!

I'm not saying he is, or that I know anything about what was said in the meeting. Just that it happened...

 

You are such a trouble maker! :lol::lol::lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One of the reasons I like you! :D

Does anyone's banker have an opinion on this?

 

I haven't talked to my banker, but my real estate agent said....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.