Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino Was Where Sunday?

Featured Replies

I'm being told he was in Miami meeting with officials from the Heat. Not positive about the topics being discussed, but just thought I'd pass it along...

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't he learn his lesson the first time?

Maybe he was giving DC a plug?:D That's the only reason I can think of for Pitino to be meeting with an NBA team...:cool:

I can't believe he would even think about leaving for the NBA again. He will have a very good team next year at U of L, but he has made the mistake before.

I think it would be hilarious if he went again. If they're offering a lot of money...why not?

Just out of curiosity, where would U of L look if Pitino were to leave?

  • Author
Just out of curiosity, where would U of L look if Pitino were to leave?

Talk about a perfect situation for Anthony Grant to walk in to...

  • Author
While true, would U of L go that young for a coach right now?

He's 41...

  • Author
Pitino to IU?

 

I thought he was in Bloomington Sunday.

 

Monday according to the fake story...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.