Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino Was Where Sunday?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would venture to say that Rick Pitino went to Miami to spend some of the time he was unable to spend during the season at his home in South Florida.

 

Lots of other New Yorkers do that you know!

 

For a day?

For a day?

I would say the death of Rick Pitino's close friend, Bill Keightley, changed Rick's schedule for the week.

I would say the death of Rick Pitino's close friend, Bill Keightley, changed Rick's schedule for the week.

 

I'd be interested to know what time Rick returned...

I'd be interested to know what time Rick returned...

 

He flew back this morning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.