Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino Was Where Sunday?

Featured Replies

Pitino to IU?

 

I thought he was in Bloomington Sunday.

:lol: I like that.

 

Forde didn't say whether or not a timeline had been set for Pitino to make a decision, but he did say that today is April Fool's Day, and that Mike Rutherford of CardChronicle.com had made every word of this post up.

 

If you didn't catch this one when you saw the title, then I'm ordering you to eat one of those KFC "Famous Bowls" for lunch. And now I'm throwing the following out there just for people who saw the title and skipped down to the last line.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's 41...

 

Older than I thought, still young in the coaching game though.

I'm sure Billy D's name would come up.

 

Now wouldn't that create some tension.

  • Author
Older than I thought, still young in the coaching game though.

 

12 years under Billy D and now 2 at VCU. A little young, but IMO he's far and away the best "young" coach in the game...

I always think of Caspar Gutman in "The Maltese Falcon" telling Bogart..."My goodness, you are a character. There is no telling what you will say or do next." ...when I think of Rick and coaching jobs. I'm not sure he knows. I just hope he listens to his heart and it is not about the money. lol

I'm being told he was in Miami meeting with officials from the Heat. Not positive about the topics being discussed, but just thought I'd pass it along...

 

True. He flew down on Ulmer's plane Sunday morning.

  • Author
True. He flew down on Ulmer's plane Sunday morning.

 

Thanks... :thumb:

Rick ain't going to the NBA. I assume this is an April Fools thread. Why would he be in Miami when the team played late Saturday.

 

When he does leave, I think UofL will look at Theus, Willard, Cronin and Travis Ford.

I'm being told he was in Miami meeting with officials from the Heat. Not positive about the topics being discussed, but just thought I'd pass it along...

 

Coach goes to Miami after every basketball season as soon as the season is over this is no news and has done this since coming to Louisville.

  • Author
Coach goes to Miami after every basketball season as soon as the season is over this is no news and has done this since coming to Louisville.

Does he meet with Heat officials right after the season every year???

Trust me our friend is his Assist. he is not going pro.

  • Author
Trust me our friend is his Assist. he is not going pro.

I'm not saying he is, or that I know anything about what was said in the meeting. Just that it happened...

Did not happen

Did not happen

 

So where was Rick Sunday?

I personally believe every "Pitino met with (INSERT TEAM IN NEED OF COACH HERE)" rumor that I hear, but I'm never that concerned.

 

Why?

 

I think Pitino gets his free meal/drinks/vacation, listens to their pitch, and says "Guys, I think that's great. My agent told me your offer. Here's mine: If you give me the GM position, a piece of the club and 300 million dollars, I'll coach your team. Firm. Otherwise, lets enjoy this fabulous Ravioli con la Ricotta/ Rusty Nail/ jet service to my winter home in Miami."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.