Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillispie to Oklahoma State

Featured Replies

It would've been funnier if you had Rick-rolled everyone, but I applaud the effort.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those men in blue coats have plenty of money to throw around when they need to too. Oklahoma State will never be a better job than UK.
I really doubt they'll throw money at Gillispie less than a year after he was hired if it comes down to a bidding war.

 

For the record, if it weren't for the vast possible sums of money, I'd ignore this, but I think he listens if the dollar amount is right.

It would've been funnier if you had Rick-rolled everyone, but I applaud the effort.

 

I posted this at 2:00 today:

It would be breaking rules but someone should start a BCG to Oklahoma State thread as an April Fool's Joke, with a link to a YouTube video of Rick Roll. If a Mod finds it appropriate, erase my post..

 

Even though I did that, Wireman still got my heart beat racing.

Anyone know for sure if there is a buyout in the Memorandum of Understanding BCG has with UK right now?

If he bolts, do we make another play on the "other" Billy????

Anyone know for sure if there is a buyout in the Memorandum of Understanding BCG has with UK right now?

 

Yes, but I'm not sure of the number...

If he bolts, do we make another play on the "other" Billy????

 

NO!

Anyone know for sure if there is a buyout in the Memorandum of Understanding BCG has with UK right now?
Pickens just gave, what, $250 million to OSU, and is offering to pony up more for a coach... I don't think even Miller's buyout could daunt him, if it came down to it.

Just heard on ESPN that Tubby Smith may get a call from Oklahoma State, and this is no joke.

How did any of you fall for that?

 

The only reason that I did is because I had heard talk of Ok. St. offering the job to Bill Self and a couple of months ago FoxSports reported a rumor that BCG was considering the job. Also everything else was going bad, and in NO way am I comparing the loss of a coach to someone's death, but Mr. Wildcat's passing, Marvin Stone's death, and Scotty Hopson committing to UT, I just figured that BCG decided to pack it up and leave. Oh yeh, I failed my Calculus exam today.:cry:

I was just talking to a friend and he was like "Billy did talk to the OK State Athletics Director today." Then I saw that and my heart skipped a beat. I hate you...:mad::lol:

  • Author
I was just talking to a friend and he was like "Billy did talk to the OK State Athletics Director today." Then I saw that and my heart skipped a beat. I hate you...:mad::lol:

 

One of the few times I have ever been able to pull a halfway successful April Fool's joke :dancingpa

I figured this was an April Fool's joke for sure. On a serious note they are after Kansas head coach. He is an alumn and supposedly they are going to throw so much money at him that he will at least have to think about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.