April 1, 200818 yr Unbelievable. I'm speechless. Gillispie Recites Need to Get Back "Home" A rough two days for Wildcat fans.:madman:
April 1, 200818 yr Author It got me upset and I'm the one that posted it, LOL. On a serious note, a friend of mine just said that UK picked up another walkon today. He didn't know his name, but its the kid from PRP. If someone can find a link or confirmation, feel free to start a thread :thumb:
April 1, 200818 yr In all seriousness, it was reported on ESPN Radio today that Oklahoma State will go hard after Bill Self, then Gillispie if Self turns it down. T. Boone Pickens has a boatload of money to throw around too. I think, AND HOPE, that Gillispie is our coach for many years to come.
April 1, 200818 yr Author I knew it!! This one was a good one. :laugh: This thread might get me through the last 45 minutes of work today :thumb:
April 1, 200818 yr Talking about a step Down...I might would have taken the bait if they had said the Boston Celtics...
April 1, 200818 yr T. Boone Pickens has a boatload of money to throw around too. I think, AND HOPE, that Gillispie is our coach for many years to come. Those men in blue coats have plenty of money to throw around when they need to too. Oklahoma State will never be a better job than UK.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.