March 30, 200818 yr This will not be the most popular post and will open a can of worms but here it goes. With the way Louisville came back in the 2nd half and having a chance to win it. What do we think the outcome would have been if the game was at Rupp,in Cincy or on a nuetral floor, heck lets just say played in Alaska?
March 30, 200818 yr Way to go Heels! Hansbrough showed he is by far the best player in the country. TH is good but he is no Mike Beastley.:jump:
March 30, 200818 yr TH is good but he is no Mike Beastley.:jump: True, but with that being said I think Psycho T deserves the player of the year award. With the development of his outside shot, Tyler draft stock is going up.
March 30, 200818 yr This will not be the most popular post and will open a can of worms but here it goes. With the way Louisville came back in the 2nd half and having a chance to win it. What do we think the outcome would have been if the game was at Rupp,in Cincy or on a nuetral floor, heck lets just say played in Alaska? Psycho T wasn't going to lose that game even if it was played at Freedom Hall.
March 30, 200818 yr Hard fought game by the Cards but they just didn't play to the level they're capable of. They looked pretty shaky all night on offense and had way too many turnovers as usual. Congrats to UNC, they're definitely the better/more consistent team this year. I really don't see their run being stopped...
March 30, 200818 yr Hard fought game by the Cards but they just didn't play to the level they're capable of. They looked pretty shaky all night on offense and had way too many turnovers as usual. Congrats to UNC, they're definitely the better/more consistent team this year. I really don't see their run being stopped... As well as Louisville was playing, it is a shame they could not have met in the final four.
March 30, 200818 yr That's the best game I've ever seen TH play. Padgett was nowhere to be found. I really thought UL had a great shot to win this game before it started. Will be interesting to see which Cards test the waters.
March 30, 200818 yr That's the best game I've ever seen TH play. Padgett was nowhere to be found. I really thought UL had a great shot to win this game before it started. Will be interesting to see which Cards test the waters. I would still take Padgett over Tyler. :lol:
March 30, 200818 yr My Cards played hard all night and didn't quit. They looked a little winded at the end of the first half. They did a good job of slowing down UNC from getting easy shots in the second half *Earl Clark played very average tonight. I think he stays because this game hurts his stock. *Not sure why DC didn't play more in the second half. The one thing that makes me mad at Pitino is how this played out with DC. This isn't the first time Rick has ran off kids he didn't want. *T-Will needs another year. He doesn't shoot well enough to play at the next level. *Tello never really blossomed into what everyone expected. Blame UK for poking him in the eye..... That started the string of injuries. *Not sure what the problem between Sosa and Rick was this season but it needs to get fixed this offseason. Happy with this season I feel the Cards on the verge of something special over the next 3-4 years. Go Cards:thumb::thumb::thumb: Caracter didn't play because he did not guard a soul on defense and was getting roasted in the 2-2-1. I think despite what Clark and T-Will have said, I think both will have feelers to possibly test the waters. This was the year Pitino was building for...08 season with some seniors and talented sophs...unfortunately a tough December knocked them way out of contention for a one seed. I don't like that Carolina and Duke get to play so many games in the Tar Heel State, but that is the reward for their work during the season.
March 30, 200818 yr TH is good but he is no Mike Beastley.:jump: No he's POY, and has a great chance to win a NC. I think Beasley is awesome and will be the better pro player. I'll take TH on my "college" team over Beasley every day.
March 30, 200818 yr No he's POY, and has a great chance to win a NC. I think Beasley is awesome and will be the better pro player. I'll take TH on my "college" team over Beasley every day. If Tyler comes back(which I don't think he will), he could become the first person to be a 4 time first team All American.
March 30, 200818 yr True, but with that being said I think Psycho T deserves the player of the year award. With the development of his outside shot, Tyler draft stock is going up. Not really....his game has no home in the NBA, just like Redick's
March 30, 200818 yr Not really....his game has no home in the NBA, just like Redick's He will be a top ten pick in the NBA if he decides to go, and would start for most teams this year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.