Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 83 UL 73

Featured Replies

Good effort by the red birds. Shot the ball about as well as they could, just not enough horses inside to stop Psycho T.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Mod please edit score 83 / 73

Psycho T was the man tonight. He did what was needed to win for his team, I don't like UNC but He's tough.

Good effort by the Cards, but they simply didn't play well enough to beat UNC...

Dumb passes and missed FT's killed UL, but good season guys. It was a close game most the 2nd half. Hopefully Clark and Williams come back next year. Padgett will be missed.

Cards just gave this game away.

 

Yes, I refuse to give Carolina credit. :lol:

  • Author
Dumb passes and missed FT's killed UL, but good season guys. It was a close game most the 2nd half. Hopefully Clark and Williams come back next year. Padgett will be missed.

 

Where is Williams going???

Where is Williams going???

 

 

I saw somewhere that he might try to go pro.

I hate to blame a loss on a single player because you win as a team and you lose as a team but I honestly feel that Clark is one of the biggest reasons why Louisville lost tonight. He had 7 turnovers in the game and 3 critical traveling calls in the second half during the Louisville run, they killed the momentum and the Cards could never catch back up.

  • Author
I saw somewhere that he might try to go pro.

 

Ahh... He should come back to UL. Needs to work on the jumper. 38% from the field, 30% from three, and 59% from the foul line is not good enough for the next level. Another year of work and he would give himself a shot at the next level.

First off, great game Cards! I knew this team was good, they never quit.

 

Super game for Psycho T, that is why he will be player of the year.:ylsuper:

 

 

 

GO HEELS!!!!!!!!

Ahh... He should come back to UL. Needs to work on the jumper. 38% from the field, 30% from three, and 59% from the foul line is not good enough for the next level. Another year of work and he would give himself a shot at the next level.

 

Yelp.

:thumb:

  • Author
I hate to blame a loss on a single player because you win as a team and you lose as a team but I honestly feel that Clark is one of the biggest reasons why Louisville lost tonight. He had 7 turnovers in the game and 3 critical traveling calls in the second half during the Louisville run, they killed the momentum and the Cards could never catch back up.

 

UL dug too big a hole in the first half. 0 points and 0 rebounds from the supposed leader was the difference. Even when UL made their run, they never took the lead and the game never felt in doubt to me. I did not think UL could stay that hot and they didn't.

 

Without Clark I am not sure UL is in the elite 8.

U of L is a very good shot blocking team. I was impressed with their ability to fly swat several of UNC's shots that were in the paint.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.