Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 83 UL 73

Featured Replies

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome to the NBA draft Mr. Clark.

 

He isn't goint pro. Read a quote today confiming this from him. Pitino said after the game he wasn't leaving too.

They are losing four scholarships: Farley, DC, DP and Tello. They had two freshman sit out this year. One of them won't be ready next year either (Hollaway) The Kuric kid is probably walking on.

 

That leaves Jennings, Sam Sam, Bolding and Swopshire to replace the four going out the door.

 

Every ranking I have seen has UofL in the top five for next year.

 

That did not answer my question. I was not asking about Louisville. How many scholarships is a team aloud to have?

He isn't goint pro. Read a quote today confiming this from him. Pitino said after the game he wasn't leaving too.

 

We will see.

We will see.

 

I think he's gone too, but I hope not.

I would like to see a ranking of the top 20 classes coming in.

 

Not much use for another few weeks...

That did not answer my question. I was not asking about Louisville. How many scholarships is a team aloud to have?

 

13...

13...

 

Thanks GT... :thumb:

Thanks GT... :thumb:

 

That's what I'm here for... ;)

I was kind of surprised Pitino didn't back off or out of the 2-2-1 press after UNC was running through it and making a minimum number of passes to get good shots in the first half.

In the second half, they manned up and did somewhat better.

Good effort by the Cards...

A lot of talent on that floor tonight that could be in the Association next year.

Roy Williams recruits David Padgett to KU and ends his college career at UNC.

Way to go Heels! Hansbrough showed he is by far the best player in the country.

I really don't like UNC, but Hansbrough is a beast. I don't see how anyone who likes basketball could not like this young mans play. I know he gets a lot of hype from the media, but it is all deserved. I think this tournament makes him player of the year over Beasley.

Congrats to the Cards for a great season and I am going to miss David Pageant. I just really wonder what kind of career he really would have had without his injuries. Good luck to him and his future.

 

Did I mention I don't like UNC?:D

Geat game I thought Louisville was going to pull it out but NC just to tough.

My Cards played hard all night and didn't quit. They looked a little winded at the end of the first half. They did a good job of slowing down UNC from getting easy shots in the second half

 

*Earl Clark played very average tonight. I think he stays because this game hurts his stock.

 

*Not sure why DC didn't play more in the second half. The one thing that makes me mad at Pitino is how this played out with DC. This isn't the first time Rick has ran off kids he didn't want.

 

*T-Will needs another year. He doesn't shoot well enough to play at the next level.

 

*Tello never really blossomed into what everyone expected. Blame UK for poking him in the eye.....;) That started the string of injuries.

 

*Not sure what the problem between Sosa and Rick was this season but it needs to get fixed this offseason.

 

Happy with this season I feel the Cards on the verge of something special over the next 3-4 years.

 

Go Cards:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.