Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 83 UL 73

Featured Replies

Much better game than I expected. The Cards just lost to the probable National Champ.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot to add some dancing!

 

 

 

 

:dancingpa:banana::dancingpa:banana::dancingpa

UL dug too big a hole in the first half. 0 points and 0 rebounds from the supposed leader was the difference. Even when UL made their run, they never took the lead and the game never felt in doubt to me. I did not think UL could stay that hot and they didn't.

 

Without Clark I am not sure UL is in the elite 8.

 

I'm talking solely about this game..Not before...

 

Tonight he was off and he still tried too much and he killed some momentum drives by traveling on 3 of 5 possessions I believe, and those drives came when they were within between 2-6 points down. Yes every other night he has been a contributing factor as to why they are even in the elite 8 but tonight he was a big factor in why they lost. Not trying to say it was all him because just like in the game against UT, Louisville could not handle the ball and they had a lot of costly turnovers as a team. They shot the ball well and did what they could but dumb turnovers killed this team.

  • Author
I'm talking solely about this game..Not before...

 

Tonight he was off and he still tried too much and he killed some momentum drives by traveling on 3 of 5 possessions I believe, and those drives came when they were within between 2-6 points down. Yes every other night he has been a contributing factor as to why they are even in the elite 8 but tonight he was a big factor in why they lost. Not trying to say it was all him because just like in the game against UT, Louisville could not handle the ball and they had a lot of costly turnovers as a team. They shot the ball well and did what they could but dumb turnovers killed this team.

 

I agree some of the turnovers were at bad moments, but I thought he was UL's best opportunity to score 1v1. He had the most favorable matchup. Psycho T only had 2 fewer turnovers than Clark with 5. You just don't notice them as much from him because he does so much else. If I had to pick one player off of the UL team, to have for my team it would be Clark.

 

I agree also that you can not blame one person for a loss, but Mr. Softee with a double goose egg in the first half is just terrible.

I agree some of the turnovers were at bad moments, but I thought he was UL's best opportunity to score 1v1. He had the most favorable matchup. Psycho T only had 2 fewer turnovers than Clark with 5. You just don't notice them as much from him because he does so much else. If I had to pick one player off of the UL team, to have for my team it would be Clark.

 

I agree also that you can not blame one person for a loss, but Mr. Softee with a double goose egg in the first half is just terrible.

 

Yeah, Clark is a good player but he should have realized the favorable matchup he had and let the game come to him instead of trying to overdue things, which resulted into the costly turnovers.

GREAT GAME! UNC baby, all the way!

:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Author

Agreed. He was pressing a little. Although he was 100% from the field at the half and was probably feeling it a little.

U of L will be the best team in the state next year again. Very talented and very aggressive team. I think they have a nice recruiting class coming in too?

  • Author

I am interested to see Kansas match UNC's interior play. I think Kansas has a very good shot at beating UNC if they get by Davidson.

E5 is the best player on the team. He has some costly TO's tonight. But he is raw, and is going to get better. T-Will and E5 will be back. The three seniors and DC are gone.

 

Samardo Samuels and Jennings will hold it down. Throw in Reggie Delk, Goode, Swopshire, Bolding.... Plus all the returning players. They are going to be scary good. Barring no injuries.

 

T-Will is a average shooter. But the dude has two of the four triple doubles in school history, he is an all around player and a awesome athlete.

UNC was the better team tonight. UL gave the ball away too many times.

 

Game went about as I expected score wise.

 

Congrats to UL on a great season.

U of L will be the best team in the state next year again. Very talented and very aggressive team. I think they have a nice recruiting class coming in too?

 

Probably the number one class in the country.:jump:

 

Samuels, Jennings, Swopshire, Kuric, Bolding

 

Reggie Delk (transfer) and George Goode

How many scholarships is a team aloud to have?

Probably the number one class in the country.:jump:

 

Samuels, Jennings, Swopshire, Kuric, Bolding

 

Reggie Delk (transfer) and George Goode

 

I would like to see a ranking of the top 20 classes coming in.

How many scholarships is a team aloud to have?

 

They are losing four scholarships: Farley, DC, DP and Tello. They had two freshman sit out this year. One of them won't be ready next year either (Hollaway) The Kuric kid is probably walking on.

 

That leaves Jennings, Sam Sam, Bolding and Swopshire to replace the four going out the door.

 

Every ranking I have seen has UofL in the top five for next year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.