Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville vs. North Carolina

Who wins this Elite 8 matchup? 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this Elite 8 matchup?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Its a shame that the 2 hottest teams have to play each other in the Elite 8. However, I will take my Heels over anyone in the country right now. They are on a different level right now. They have won the first 3 games by 20+ points. I see this game being much better due to the matchups in this game.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard the Vegas line is UNC-5.5 How much of that is attributable to playing the game in North Carolina? Would it be different if it were played in Rupp, for instance?

I have Louisville in my Final Four. I really don't want to sit through another week hearing about the "greatness" that is UNC.

 

Granted, if you aren't a fan of UL, you don't want to sit through a week of the greatness that is Pitino. Oh well, someone won't be happy regardless. :lol:

I'd like to see UL win this one. I'll be pulling for them.

 

I think UNC wins by 5-10 points. Tyler H. will have all the cards in foul trouble by mid way through the first half. Should be a great game.

I am taking the Ville. Ater watching the first half of the UNC and WSU game and the Va. Tech and UNC in the ACC tourney I think they are very beatable. At the same time so is UL.

 

One more reason I pick the cards.

 

I think Roy Williams is overated as a coach. He underachieved at Kanas.

Right now I think this game is pretty much a coin flip. They're obviously the two teams playing the best ball out of anyone right now so I say cancel the rest of the tourney and make this the title game.:D If UofL plays like they did last night they'll lose by double digits but I say they come out all business tomorrow night and take this one home in a barn burner...

UNC is player better than anyone...hands down. If they continue. I look for another double digit victory.

 

UNC 86

UL 74

I guess they can't end in a tie, so I'll go with Louisville in a close one.

 

UL 89

NC 85

Crying Roy will be crying after this one is over.:cry::cry::cry:

I picked UNC but I could see UL winning.

Sort of how I feel.

 

Although, Rick always pride's himself on being able to shut down the perimeter. UNC does not live in and die by making perimeter shots.

Crying Roy will be crying after this one is over.:cry::cry::cry:

 

Tears of joy!!!!:p

I just saw a pretty funny post on a UNC board. He said if both teams play their best ball, UNC wins by 15+, that UofL isn't a good shooting team and Washington State is a much better team than UofL. I love blind fans...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.