Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write This Down, NCAA Tournament Edition

Featured Replies

We are on the cusp of one of the best 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds ever. Any way the smoke clears this weekend, there isn't a "fruad" left in the field.

 

While I will always hold firm on my Conference Tournament love, the way things set up this year should produce a fantastic show.

 

I'm sticking with Texas walking away with the title...

  • Author
So what exactly are we "Writing down?"

 

Next weekend (Thur-Sun) and the Final 4 will be the best 16 team college basketball tournament ever...

A UNC/Memphis title game will be the best title game ever...IMO...

Next weekend (Thur-Sun) and the Final 4 will be the best 16 team college basketball tournament ever...

 

I wouldnt call that "Write it down" worthy. That would be open for a lot of debate. These type of things have to be used for things that can be measured with no debate. You know better than that...

  • Author
I wouldnt call that "Write it down" worthy. That would be open for a lot of debate. These type of things have to be used for things that can be measured with no debate. You know better than that...

 

It's been a long two days, and I was reaching... :lol:

We are on the cusp of one of the best 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds ever. Any way the smoke clears this weekend, there isn't a "fruad" left in the field.

 

While I will always hold firm on my Conference Tournament love, the way things set up this year should produce a fantastic show.

 

I'm sticking with Texas walking away with the title...

 

In the only bracket I have that is worth saving, I have Texas winning it all.

It's been a long two days, and I was reaching... :lol:

 

Just had to have a "Write it Down" moment for March didnt you?

UCLA will win the title...write THAT down.

UCONN won't be playing anymore in this tournament, write THAT down. :p

 

:lol:

I'm going with Texas and UNC. Although the possible UNC/Notre Dame matchup scares me.

 

BTW, did anyone have the marbles to pick Belmont over Duke? I did...

 

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It didn't happen, but all they had to do was stop the dang ball. My bracket would be great with that one right now....

 

Ohh yeah, I also picked "the classic Vandy gets a high seed and blows it" just like every year they get a high seed.

 

My other bracket if Texas and UNC don't work out is Kansas and UCLA, yeah shocker there.

A UNC/Memphis title game will be the best title game ever...IMO...

 

I think UNC/Memphis would be alot like LSU/OSU in football.

UCLA will win the title...write THAT down.

 

I love the way they play defense, but their inability to put the ball in the hoop for long stretches could ultimately doom them. Of course, every team has a flaw...I picked the Bruins to cut the nets down.

UCLA will win the title...write THAT down.

 

UCLA is my pick also:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.