March 30, 200818 yr Hummmm You beat me to this, after I posted that some said "this would be the best sweet 16 ever" I was searching for this thread... :lol:
March 30, 200818 yr We are on the cusp of one of the best 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds ever. Any way the smoke clears this weekend, there isn't a "fruad" left in the field. While I will always hold firm on my Conference Tournament love, the way things set up this year should produce a fantastic show. I'm sticking with Texas walking away with the title... The frauds have now been or are in the process of being eliminated. Most uninteresting sweet 16 and elite 8 in a long time:thumb:
March 30, 200818 yr Author The frauds have now been or are in the process of being eliminated. Most uninteresting sweet 16 and elite 8 in a long time:thumb: It was set up to be great, but it was a total flop...
March 30, 200818 yr :sleep::sleep::sleep:The Texas-Memphis game just put me to sleep so I can't even comment on this thread!
March 30, 200818 yr It was set up to be great, but it was a total flop... Agreed. I thought for sure this weekend was going to be one to remember. You really never know, do you?
March 31, 200818 yr It was set up to be great, but it was a total flop... No one expected a bunch of blowouts at this stage in the season...it may never happen again.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.