Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EBanks decommitts from IU

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ANY chance at all he would consider UK or UofL?

ANY chance at all he would consider UK or UofL?

 

 

Right now he's listing Memphis, Rutgers, and Texas.

 

Wow, that's two down now for IU.

 

Can you say shambles?

Can't really blame these kids though, they have no idea what would be in store for them.

Didn't the article mention "another school" that was not named?

Highly doubt it's Memphis because they seem to have Tyreke Evans in the bag. Texas is the logical choice...

Didn't the article mention "another school" that was not named?

 

 

 

Miami use to be in the mix, not sure now.

Louisville chased him for awhile but I think that train has sailed. I would look for Texas or Rutgers.

Isn't that ashame. Too bad for IU.:fire:

Louisville chased him for awhile but I think that train has sailed. I would look for Texas or Rutgers.

 

Sailing trains?

Sailing trains?

 

I just saw that, too. I do believe that that ship has moved on down the line though!:D

It's a joke from Austin Powers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.