Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EBanks decommitts from IU

Featured Replies

The cupboard is not completely bare. Class is what they will be next year....

 

Bassett, Jr. (31 MPG, 11 PPG) - Point Guard

stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifCrawford, So. (25 MPg, 10 PPG) - Guard

stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifEllis, Sr. - (30 MPG, 7 PPG) - Guard/Forward

stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifDeAndre Thomas, So. - Center

stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifBrandon McGee, So. - Forward

 

Eli Holman (So.) was a stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifCenter who this season who saw limited PT, due to D.J. White and Mike White.

 

Still committed for 2008 is stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifCenter Tom Pritchard, and stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif 6'3 Shooting Guard Matt Roth.

 

Also still committed for 2009 is stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif Derek Elston, a 6'8 Small Forward from Tipton, In.

 

Could any of those potential recruits bail if the NCAA comes down hard on IU?

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Says the guy who made this comment...

 

 

:thumb:

 

The Billy D stuff happened last year. I was asking about something that has not happened yet. Whats wrong with that?

I ignored it b/c it doesn't make sense. Who got in trouble for texting?

 

That's what I figured you did. The comeback was nice though, taking the high road by ignoring it and then listing the players. I thought it was funny though.

The Billy D stuff happened last year. I was asking about something that has not happened yet. Whats wrong with that?

 

The charges against Sampson are from happenings last year also.

The charges against Sampson are from happenings last year also.

 

The season that I asked about is 2008-09.

Crawford is clearly underrated at a 3-star, btw.

 

No doubt. He's been great so far this season.

The charges against Sampson are from happenings last year also.

 

Who do you think will be IU's next coach? Any leads?

Who do you think will be IU's next coach? Any leads?
Nope.

 

They jut formed a 10 person committee to begin the nationwide search.

 

The AD is not in charge of the search.

The AD isn't going to have a job much longer... ;)

Nope.

 

They jut formed a 10 person committee to begin the nationwide search.

 

The AD is not in charge of the search.

 

I think the player and recruit situation will be stable once IU has locked down a coach.

The AD isn't going to have a job much longer... ;)

He is on the committee.

:thumb:

I think the player and recruit situation will be stable once IU has locked down a coach.

Agreed!

He is on the committee.

 

Just not allowed to speak... :lol:

:thumb:

Agreed!

 

Keep looking through those red glasses. I don't think anything will be settled until they find out what kind of punishment is handed down.

Keep looking through those red glasses. I don't think anything will be settled until they find out what kind of punishment is handed down.

 

:sssh::sssh::sssh:

red.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.