Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EBanks decommitts from IU

Featured Replies

Keep looking through those red glasses. I don't think anything will be settled until they find out what kind of punishment is handed down.

You're going to be very disappointed in the "punishment" that is handed down. :D

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're going to be very disappointed in the "punishment" that is handed down. :D

 

Link?

ANY chance at all he would consider UK or UofL?

 

I know UK has made a pitch for him.

It makes me happy to see if they can at least get some interest from the kid.

Watching them get beat by Minnessota, and this season basically falling apart has pretty much done it for me anything else is just icing on the cake.

Watching them get beat by Minnessota, and this season basically falling apart has pretty much done it for me anything else is just icing on the cake.

 

Makes sense to me since UK's season basically fell apart in the first month.

Makes sense to me since UK's season basically fell apart in the first month.

 

What does that have to do with Indiana?

What does that have to do with Indiana?
I think it has to do with the poster. pigman brought up his personal feelings, so 98 was just trying to understand them.
I think it has to do with the poster. pigman brought up his personal feelings, so 98 was just trying to understand them.

 

I can understand that. I had slipped over the previous post because it was on the other page.:thumb:

I can understand that. I had slipped over the previous post because it was on the other page.:thumb:
But I quoted his post.
But I quoted his post.

 

I didn't read the quote. I just read the silly cheap shot on UK.

I didn't read the quote. I just read the silly cheap shot on UK.

But the cheap shot on IU wasn't silly. Hilarious.:lol:

I didn't read the quote. I just read the silly cheap shot on UK.

 

 

 

Ahh...let him have his fun.

But the cheap shot on IU wasn't silly. Hilarious.:lol:

 

Who would you pick for their next head coach?

Who would you pick for their next head coach?

Anthony Grant or Sean Miller.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.