Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This Year's George Mason

Featured Replies

Nope but theyre the highest seed I have going as far as I have them.

 

They rank #310 in free throw shooting as of the weekend. I'm not sure that will get them very far.

Hey 98, wat about your IU team if they ever wake up they can play some basketball. If I remember correctly IU was a top 10 team for basically the whole season and I think they have the players to match up with UNC if they get by Arkansas. DJ White and Eric Gordon are just as good as Ellington and Hansborough, so I really think IU could make a run if they put thing together. Just an opinion though I could be wrong.

 

I also like Georgia maybe I'm riding the bandwagon but they might be the hottest team in the country right now and Xavier has struggled of late and Georgia just finds ways to win they could spark some upsets as a 14. Another opinion of mine throwing it out there.

I don't believe there will be a "George Mason" but Butler, and Davidson have the chance to make a run.

NOBODY is talking about WKU. I'd love to see D. Horn and the Toppers make a little run like they did when the coach was playing.

Davidson, St. Mary's, or Drake

 

Drake is a 5 seed so I'm not sure if they would constitute as the type that would be amazing if they made the run.

 

My money is on Davidson and WKU

Butler would be my pick.

Nope but theyre the highest seed I have going as far as I have them.

 

FWIW, you know I am not an Indiana fan, but they got hosed on their seeding. Should have been at worse a six.

NOBODY is talking about WKU. I'd love to see D. Horn and the Toppers make a little run like they did when the coach was playing.

 

:thumb:I'm with you. Go Toppers!!!!

I think Baylor may make some noise.

Drake is a 5 seed so I'm not sure if they would constitute as the type that would be amazing if they made the run.

 

My money is on Davidson and WKU

 

Do you know anyone that has Drake in the Final 4? Do you know of anyone that is picking them over UCONN / UCLA?

 

I think they would very much be considered a Cinderella story if they made it to the Elite 8.

If I had to pick, I'd pick St. Mary's. But I don't think they will beat Texas.

 

I do have Butler and BYU in the Sweet 16.

Western Kentucky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.