Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This Year's George Mason

Featured Replies

Who do you all think will be this years George Mason?

I don't think anyone higher than a 3 will make it to the final foul. So no one.

Davidson!

As usual I just don't see it happening. But on the other hand, who would have ever believed that George Mason could have made it that far?

If I had to pick a team I'd say South Alabama, but it just isn't going to happen. The Final Four are going to be Georgetown, Louisville, Memphis, and UCLA....Not going to be many upsets at all.

Clemson

Since they are so much like a mid major 11 seed... :lol:

UK will make run to the Sweet 16 and the UK fan base will meet the plane and carry Billy G to Rupp Arena on their shoulders as a conquering hero.

Since they are so much like a mid major 11 seed... :lol:

Nope but theyre the highest seed I have going as far as I have them.

George Mason, obviously.

 

 

 

 

 

(j/k, for the record)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.