Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First #1 Team Out?

Which #1 seed will be the first to lose? 80 members have voted

  1. 1. Which #1 seed will be the first to lose?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kevin Love will eat Thabeet alive down low

 

Um. No...

Memphis, UK will put them out.:D

Memphis. As coach Ken Shields says, there are 2 things guaranteed an early death: Dogs that chase cars, and teams that can't shoot free throws.

 

I had a friend tell me something similiar to this one time. He said 2 things that dont last in March; Dogs that play in the road and teams that miss free throw's

I think Memphis goes down to Pitt.

UNC has some rough early round games. IU, ND/Wash St.

IMO UCLA goes down to Uconn.

Kansas, I believe. I think Kansas is an old prarie word for "Choke Team".

I'm seeing UNC getting beat by IU. Actually, if I'm Roy Williams, I'm kind of upset that they put a team the caliber of IU across from me, no matter how poorly they played down the stretch. A DJ White motivated by the prospect of playing perhaps his final game combined with an angered IU team galvanized by disrespect could prove deadly to UNC.

No respect for 1 loss Memphis, qhose only loss was to Tennessee, a very good team?

Memphis - I have them losing to Pitt.. (on my BGP bracket anyway, lol)

IU over UNC in round 2....my upset special!

 

I actually like this upset. If they had their coach still with I would go with it, but without a head guy on board it makes me reconsider. Still a very good game most likely.

Kansas. They burn me every year they are a high seed and I pick them to the FF.

No respect for 1 loss Memphis, qhose only loss was to Tennessee, a very good team?

 

^Conference USA.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: They only played 3 top 25 teams, and they were 2-1...:sleep::sleep::sleep:

NC looses to UT

Memphis, funny how the team with the best record is voted to do worst.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.