Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katz Says UK Was Frozen In The Field

Featured Replies

You guys can pile on all you want. As BCG says "bring it on".

 

A crowd that large at a neutral site makes all the difference in the world. It also makes a huge difference to anticipate playing a game and standing at the tunnel watching an OT period, only to be sent to the bus for a quick evacuation. Then you get sent to what basically feels like a scrimmage or AAU game to play against a team that is comfortable in those settings.

 

Did Georgia not face the same issues?

 

I didn't realize Georgia was an AAU team or played alot of scrimages.

 

Face it both teams delt with the same adversity, and making excuses for UK only makes them look like you think they are weak.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did Georgia not face the same issues?

 

I didn't realize Georgia was an AAU team or played alot of scrimages.

 

Face it both teams delt with the same adversity, and making excuses for UK only makes them look like you think they are weak.

 

I'm not making excuses. I think if the game was Friday, UK wins. We'll never know, so I'm out.

There is probably some truth to this. Besides being basketball analysts, the selection committee is composed of human beings who empathasize with others.

 

Anyone who was in the Atlanta area this weekend would understand, regardless of team affiliation.

I think it was probably a good move. I would say the only team really effected by this weekend would be that UT was out of consideration for a number 1 seed with their loss.

 

I did notice UK was one of the last 5 in.

I think it was probably a good move. I would say the only team really effected by this weekend would be that UT was out of consideration for a number 1 seed with their loss.

 

I did notice UK was one of the last 5 in.

 

It was probably also noticed that UT had a close call with USC at the Dome.

Brrrrrr, it's going to be cold in California. Woo hooo!!!!!

Thanks, everyone already answered how I would have to this one.

My view is that why should the loss not count against them? Georgia faced the same situation Kentucky did.

 

Now if they want to consider the inbounds no-call ... :lol:

 

I'm not saying the loss shouldn't count against them but it did cost them a slight advantage. They were a two seed in the SECT and they lost some of that advantage when Georgia was allowed a day of rest after their Thursday game. I am sure this was part of BCG's strategy going in to the game. Should this have factored in to the NCAA selection, I don't know.

I think UGA would have beaten UK by 10 on Friday night at the Dome.

 

Do you actually try to be rediculous some times???:madman:

Thanks, everyone already answered how I would have to this one.

:confused: What?

:confused: What?

 

I didn't quite get that one either...:D

Thanks, everyone already answered how I would have to this one.

 

Not everyone.Some know you were just amusing yourself.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.