Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katz Says UK Was Frozen In The Field

Featured Replies

I think UK would have beaten UGA by 10 on Friday night at the Dome.

I think UGA would have beaten UK by 10 on Friday night at the Dome.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering if that was a factor as well. I think it was the right move personally...not just being a homer. I thought it would to be honest, which is why I still felt pretty secure about UK...had they lost straight up on Friday night...

 

I seriously think they'd have been out because of UGA's upset run.

When I was a part of Catlanta a few years ago it was about 90/10 (UK) for the UGA/UK game.

 

You are right ,I was there as well.

I think UGA would have beaten UK by 10 on Friday night at the Dome.

 

You have your opinion and I have mine. You have nothing to base your opinion on, but that's another issue.

You have your opinion and I have mine. You have nothing to base your opinion on, but that's another issue.

 

I think his point was neither of you do... Hence the exact quote switching UGA for UK...

 

They're both opinions, with nothing to base them on...

I think his point was neither of you do... Hence the exact quote switching UGA for UK...

 

They're both opinions, with nothing to base them on...

 

I base mine on the extra 15,000 fans and Georgia playing with little rest after a strenous game the night before.

I base mine on the extra 15,000 fans and Georgia playing with little rest after a strenous game the night before.

 

And not the fact that UGA was hot, and beat MSU after playing a strenuous OT game against UK hours earlier, and then beating a very good Arkansas the next night???

 

We can play this game all day...

I think his point was neither of you do... Hence the exact quote switching UGA for UK...

 

They're both opinions, with nothing to base them on...

 

I believe Wireman has a legit opinion and 98 was merely trying to stir up trouble.

 

That was just MY OPINION though.. :fire:

And not the fact that UGA was hot, and beat MSU after playing a strenuous OT game against UK hours earlier, and then beating a very good Arkansas the next night???

 

We can play this game all day...

 

Kentucky was the hot team and they had the wind (no pun intended) knocked out of their sails. Again, just my opinion.

I think UGA would have beaten UK by 10 on Friday night at the Dome.

 

Based on what?

Kentucky was the hot team and they had the wind (no pun intended) knocked out of their sails. Again, just my opinion.

 

I also believe that if UK and UGA had played on Fri. night UK would have won, howeve, there's just as much evidence to back one as there is to back another... Like you said, both are opinions...

I also believe that if UK and UGA had played on Fri. night UK would have won, howeve, there's just as much evidence to back one as there is to back another... Like you said, both are opinions...

 

What is the evidence to back a 10-point victory by Georgia?

I base mine on the extra 15,000 fans and Georgia playing with little rest after a strenous game the night before.

 

I didn't realize you get a point for every thousand fans.

What is the evidence to back a 10-point victory by Georgia?

What's the evidence to back a 10-point UK win? And don't say the crowd because that is just weak. UK only beat UG by 6 in Lexington with Patterson scoring 20. I would say in Lexington UK has a 98% - 2% advantage on crowd.

I didn't realize you get a point for every thousand fans.

 

You guys can pile on all you want. As BCG says "bring it on".

 

A crowd that large at a neutral site makes all the difference in the world. It also makes a huge difference to anticipate playing a game and standing at the tunnel watching an OT period, only to be sent to the bus for a quick evacuation. Then you get sent to what basically feels like a scrimmage or AAU game to play against a team that is comfortable in those settings.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.