Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 64 Miss. St. 60

Featured Replies

Has anyone won the tournament playing all 4 days? I don't think they have. Ga had a good run, but I think the "Backs win it.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is espn 2 covering the SEC finals. Did raycom just say the heck with Atlanta were out.

It would have been on CBS.

  • Author
It would have been on CBS.

 

So the finals are on ESPN 2?:confused:

So the finals are on ESPN 2?:confused:

Yes, the finals are on ESPN2.

I love watching Gains play for whatever reason.

  • Author
I love watching Gains play for whatever reason.

 

You're just accustomed to seeing him play for the last ten years.:banana:

Ohio State, Baylor, Arizona, Illinois State are more worried.

 

Out, In, Out, Out. 1 outta 4 ain't bad...

You're just accustomed to seeing him play for the last ten years.:banana:

 

He's one of those guys..

  • Author
He's one of those guys..

 

Right up there with Freije.

Why is espn 2 covering the SEC finals. Did raycom just say the heck with Atlanta were out.

 

CBS thought broadcasting from the Ga. Tech location and under the limited crowd, etc. was below them I guess :rolleyes:. What else would on expect for a network that employs Billy Packer :irked:.

 

They did say that the SEC title game would be shown on CBS "In the local area/markets only", meaning anywhere outside of Ga. and Arkansas will watch it on espn2.

CBS thought broadcasting from the Ga. Tech location and under the limited crowd, etc. was below them I guess :rolleyes:. What else would on expect for a network that employs Billy Packer :irked:.

 

Come on. You're better than that. They moved the game in to a different time slot because of the situation, and CBS was already under contract to run the Big 11 game. It's not like either match up is one people will flock to watch across the board...

So SEC commentater's???

Has anyone won the tournament playing all 4 days? I don't think they have. Ga had a good run, but I think the "Backs win it.

 

Today was the first time a 6 seed had even made it to the semifinals I think I heard them say.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.