Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 64 Miss. St. 60

Featured Replies

Please win John. Do it for Kentucky!

 

BTW, do you think this saved Felton's job?

 

I was just about to say that, for at least one more year.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see UGA win so that Felton gets his team in and , most likely, keeps his job.

  • Author
I'd like to see UGA win so that Felton gets his team in and , most likely, keeps his job.

 

I would like to see Felton keep his job, he's a decent coach, but I'd also like to see the 'Dawgs lose tomorrow. If the 'Dawgs win that takes up one more spot in the field, but if they do win the tournament how much if any do you think it improves our resume?

I would like to see Felton keep his job, he's a decent coach, but I'd also like to see the 'Dawgs lose tomorrow. If the 'Dawgs win that takes up one more spot in the field, but if they do win the tournament how much if any do you think it improves our resume?

Won't improve it too much. The only good Georgia winning could do is if they managed to get the RPI over 100. I don't think that's going to happen even with a win over Arkansas.

Georgia and Illinois both play for a spot in the tournament tomorrow. :lol:

 

Go Wisconsin and Go Arkansas :ylsuper:. :scared:

 

Unbelievable that UGA won tonight, at least it was to me.

  • Author
Go Wisconsin and Go Arkansas :ylsuper:. :scared:

 

Unbelievable that UGA won tonight, at least it was to me.

 

Butch will need to show up for the Badgers tomorrow, many times during the tournament he's seemed to be non-existant.

If UGA and Illinois win tomorrow UK will be in major, major trouble.

Please win John. Do it for Kentucky!

 

BTW, do you think this saved Felton's job?

 

1.) :thumb::thumb: Yes, Coach Pelphry, remember that you are an EKY boy and one of the "unforgettables", give us some insurance tommorrow. :ylsuper::D

 

2.) BTW, I don't give a rats patoot about Felton or his job......:D

If UGA and Illinois win tomorrow UK will be in major, major trouble.

I don't think Illinois has much chance, but Georgia scares me.

^ If Illinois wins, I would be 100% SHOCKED.

  • Author
I don't think Illinois has much chance, but Georgia scares me.

 

Everything does seem to be going Georgia's way right now.

^ If Illinois wins, I would be 100% SHOCKED.

I'd be 100% MAD!

If UGA and Illinois win tomorrow UK will be in major, major trouble.

 

Ohio State, Baylor, Arizona, Illinois State are more worried.

^ I'm pretty sure they all are concerned.

Why is espn 2 covering the SEC finals. Did raycom just say the heck with Atlanta were out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.