Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 64 Miss. St. 60

Featured Replies

Final, in a hard fought game.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Arkansas is all I can say...

Wow..Arkansas please win tommorow.

 

Mississippi is in on ESPN and if UGA wins tommorow UK and Ole Miss might be in trouble. Ole Miss more I think.

Georgia and Illinois both play for a spot in the tournament tomorrow. :lol:

 

MARCH ROCKS! :ylsuper:

I love it..

 

It almost makes that UK loss look good today :lol:

  • Author
Wow..Arkansas please win tommorow.

 

Mississippi is in on ESPN and if UGA wins tommorow UK and Ole Miss might be in trouble. Ole Miss more I think.

 

Arkansas has to win tomorrow, we could be in either way but I'd feel much better to say the Razorbacks with the W than Georgia.

I said they would keep the game close. Never did I dream they would pull out the win

Arkansas has to win tomorrow, we could be in either way but I'd feel much better to say the Razorbacks with the W than Georgia.

 

I agree.

  • Author

Let's not forget this was their 2nd game today, and Gaines fouled out in both of them.

Please win John. Do it for Kentucky!

 

BTW, do you think this saved Felton's job?

Please win John. Do it for Kentucky!

 

BTW, do you think this saved Felton's job?

 

For sure it does.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.