Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 64 Miss. St. 60

Featured Replies

Not that I disagreed, but hb20 has some crow to eat! :sssh:

 

I didn't think the winner of that game would have a great shot at beating Mississippi St. no matter when the game was played.

 

You're right, but their chances become even smaller now.

 

They don't stand a chance because of it IMO.
  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Won't improve it too much. The only good Georgia winning could do is if they managed to get the RPI over 100. I don't think that's going to happen even with a win over Arkansas.

 

Goergia is now at 102 in the RPI and Arkansas is 25. A win by Georgia and they're guranteed to be under 100.

Wow... I don't know who is coaching Georgia now but whoever it is did a hell of a job to win two close games in one day...

Has anyone won the tournament playing all 4 days? I don't think they have. Ga had a good run, but I think the "Backs win it.

 

Yes, Arkansas won it with Nolan Richardson as head coach. I think it was 2000. They beat UK in the quarterfinals that year. Arkansas had to when the SECT that year to get in the NCAA.

:thumb:

1.) :thumb::thumb: Yes, Coach Pelphry, remember that you are an EKY boy and one of the "unforgettables", give us some insurance tommorrow. :ylsuper::D

 

2.) BTW, I don't give a rats patoot about Felton or his job......:D

Today was the first time a 6 seed had even made it to the semifinals I think I heard them say.

 

Since 1992.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.