Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tornado delay in 'Bama and Miss State game

Featured Replies

Did Gee's basket count or was he fouled on the floor?

  • Replies 172
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did Gee's basket count or was he fouled on the floor?

On the floor I think.

I can't recall ever hearing a sportscaster talk about tornadic activity.

 

I agree.

  • Author
I can't recall ever hearing a sportscaster talk about tornadic activity.
Not in basketball, that I can recall. If straight-line winds or Tornado at the dome, then compliments to the design staff of the Georgia Dome.

 

They structures, are over designed for several catastrophic possibilities. Hope the structural damage is minimal.

You could see players looking up at the top of the dome... I bet that was scary to be near the top on the side the wind was hitting...

There appear to be alot of UK fans there.

I can't recall ever hearing a sportscaster talk about tornadic activity.

 

I was wondering why there was no warnings as well???:confused:

Has everyone else lost their feed to the game ? I'm not getting it.

CLICK HERE for live video from Ch. 11 Atlanta

Click on the live video link

 

There appears to be some serious stuff heading that way.

There is another cell on the way

Actually, I think if you were going to be in the storm, you may as well be there. It is a pretty solid structure.

 

True but it would still be horrible.

These weathercasters don't paint a very good picture and are expressing quite a bit of concern about this continuing. It seems like those at the game have no idea about this danger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.