March 15, 200818 yr Anyone in the Ashland area have any type of sec basketball on ? I've got some type of lifetime movie on the chanel the game was on and it's starting to get under my skin a little. Enjoy:thumb::laugh::lol:
March 15, 200818 yr If this game had not gone into OT this would have happened about the start of the KY game.
March 15, 200818 yr Do you suppose Stansbury has been thinking about if Hansborough had fouled like he was supposed to they wouldn't be in this mess?
March 15, 200818 yr :laugh:I'd rather watch ice skating than Liftetime movies! You were watching Cutting Edge weren't you.
March 15, 200818 yr Weather Channel reporting two large trees and a building demolished near Centennial Park as well as damage to CNN Center, which is near the GDome.
March 15, 200818 yr I think this is good for Kentucky. Nobody has a better sixth man than the BIG BLUE !!! Looks like this is a job for the sixth man!!!! SEC CHAMPS BABY !!! Thank God for DVR......Good Night. :sleep:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.