Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tornado delay in 'Bama and Miss State game

Featured Replies

  • Replies 172
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Billy G will probably have practice at 7 AM. :lol:

 

They are probably getting in a practice at a local gym that is ner th ega. dome right now. :D

BTW, one of my nightmares for arenas that have that suspended scoreboard involves it falling to the court. If I'd have been on that court when it started swaying, I'd have been out of there in a flash.

10 min to start and then about 20 min to finish the game and 22 min. between the game so it looks like 11:30

Anyone in the Ashland area have any type of sec basketball on ? I've got some type of lifetime movie on the chanel the game was on and it's starting to get under my skin a little.

Anyone in the Ashland area have any type of sec basketball on ? I've got some type of lifetime movie on the chanel the game was on and it's starting to get under my skin a little.

 

:laugh:I'd rather watch ice skating than Liftetime movies!

Hawks game ended about the time it hit and some people were trapped in traffic when it rolled through

I may be wrong but I believe that the holes they were showing were in the barriers/plastic separting the arena from the rest of the Ga. Dome and not the roof itself. That is what the commentators were saying anway.

 

Great job by the security officials there. :thumb:

 

Now, lets play some Wildcat basketball!!!

:laugh:I'd rather watch ice skating than Liftetime movies!

 

:scared::scared::scared::lol:

I may be wrong but I believe that the holes they were showing were in the barriers/plastic separting the arena from the rest of the Ga. Dome and not the roof itself. That is what the commentators were saying anway.

 

Great job by the security officials there. :thumb:

 

Now, lets play some Wildcat basketball!!!

 

That was my understanding as well, they cut the Dome in half for basketball, and had around 30,000 available for seating.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.