Whatever happened to ......

Whatever happened to the players listed below? What are they doing now? The purpose of this thread is not to embarrass anyone; therefore, use common sense in responding to this thread.

Beechwood: Hergott QB

Newport: Eric Lanthorne RB

Highlands: Burt brothers RB, Deron Blasingame QB, Rob Smith T, Steve Beagle TE, Les Murray C, Kevin Sumida RB, and Grover who played at Purdue.

NCC: Frank Jacobs TE

Male: Jones? the receiver who went to Tennessee.

Lexington: Shelton all-world running back.

Whatever happened to the players listed below? What are they doing now? The purpose of this thread is not to embarrass anyone; therefore, use common sense in responding to this thread.

Highlands: Burt brothers RB, Deron Blasingame QB, Rob Smith T, Steve Beagle TE, Les Murray C, Kevin Sumida RB, and Grover who played at Purdue.

I believe Brent Grover is living in Colorado and doing something with the FBI.

Steve Beagle owns a construction company in Richmond, Ky.

I think Hergott is the Offensive Coordinator at Beechwood, isn't he?

What about Casey Schumate from Louisville Male? I know he started out at UK but I haven't seen him on the roster the past couple of years. I played against him and I thought that he was a really good player.