Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12th Region Draw

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take Lincoln vs. West Jess, with Lincoln repeating to Rupp.

A Lincoln/Boyle final, second year in a row?

Lincoln County with the easy repeat.

Wayne is playing well right now. Wayne vs Lincoln in the finals.

When are the semifinals and finals?:p

When are the semifinals and finals?:p

 

You're not really going to put that kind of jinx on your team are you? :lol:

 

 

I'll take Lincoln/Wayne in the finals with Wayne Co. making the upset.

I'm picking Wayne County.

You're not really going to put that kind of jinx on your team are you? :lol:

 

 

I'll take Lincoln/Wayne in the finals with Wayne Co. making the upset.

 

Oh no, never, AJG!! I wanna watch someone else play in those games, lol! We've got to get by that first game and hope we don't get bitten by the upset bug (SW). We almost let them overcome a 20 point deficit a few weeks ago - I'm sure Coach Jackson will make sure our boys are ready to PLAY!!!!

Oh no, never, AJG!! I wanna watch someone else play in those games, lol! We've got to get by that first game and hope we don't get bitten by the upset bug (SW). We almost let them overcome a 20 point deficit a few weeks ago - I'm sure Coach Jackson will make sure our boys are ready to PLAY!!!!

 

 

:thumb:

Games are Wednesday, Thursday, Monday, Tuesday

Lincoln for sure in the top bracket, Boyle or Wayne in the bottom.

Lincoln vs Wayne in the Finals.

 

Lincoln going to Rupp.

Lincoln to Rupp.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.