Everything posted by catlion
-
Bottoms Resigns
Springate will be the man since he is Pittman's choice. Bottoms will be a great help to someone, somewhere if he decides to continue coaching. Too bad that parents have been handed the reigns at Boyle.
-
Garrard Hires Scenters as Head Coach
How do I think supports the program?
-
Garrard Hires Scenters as Head Coach
How can "negative" be support? That sounds like tearing down and not building up. Truth is one thing, but "negative" can't be support.
-
Garrard Hires Scenters as Head Coach
I believe it is time to let bygones be bygones. Support of the Garrard program should be paramount to everyone connected with it.
-
Garrard Hires Scenters as Head Coach
Roy, does that mean you are going to miss the Garrard games while you are at Dunbar?
-
Lincoln Co./Pulaski Co. Predictions:
LC by 15.
-
Garrard Hires Scenters as Head Coach
Then I guess he is leaving Garrard as a teacher as well. The original resignation was rumored to be coaching only and that Stoney was remaining at Garrard as a teacher. Interesting news.
-
Garrard Hires Scenters as Head Coach
That is what the Central Record said. I have heard the same thing from some other individuals in the community and I was told that it was discussed by the local alumni association at their recent meeting.
-
Garrard Hires Scenters as Head Coach
- Garrard Hires Scenters as Head Coach
Coach Scenters met with his new players yesterday. According to parents of players, they were enthusiastic about the coach and are excited to begin spring practice.- Garrard Hires Scenters as Head Coach
Glad to hear the information. Sounds like Scenters is a good get for Garrard. I hope is has tremendous success with the Golden Lions for many years to come.- Garrard County Position
If you are not on the committee, you would simply be giving a possible hire. At least tell us who it isn't.- Garrard County Position
I am hearing a press conference tomorrow at 4:00. This from a media outlet.- Pikeville says they have extended NO offers
I know a rumor is just a rumor, but I have been told that Hensley has turned the job down. Don't know if that is turned down an offer or withdrew his name, but that is the info I received this morning.- 12th Region Draw
Lincoln to Rupp.- Best players in the 12th region
Ryan Young- Garrard County Position
I have heard from a school staff member that an announcement may come sometime this week. Still not sure since rumor about interviews was for the coming weekend. If the staff member is correct, we may not have to wait much longer.- Garrard County Position
Perry from Danville was pursued, but he sad no. Two Boyle assistants have Garrard ties. One is rumored to be interviewing when the interviews occur.- Garrard County Position
As I understand it, Preston removed his name late last week. I do think Poynter, Scenters, an assistant from LCA, a local individual and a coach from Alabama are the finalists. Still haven't seen an interview schedule.- Garrard County Position
So, a current staffer is going to Lincoln. Who is that and to what position?- Garrard County Position
Roy, sounds like you have a source as well. Do you know who the native is? My source would not let that one out. Would be nice to know who it is.- Garrard County Position
On Alabama, the source is not revealing everything, but apparently the last name is Ables or Adams, not sure which.- Garrard County Position
Just heard this from a source close to the program. Front runners for the spot are Scenters from Madison Central, Johnny Poynter from Trimble County, some hot shot from LCA, some guy from Alabama, and a local boy. Don't know if local means native or currently in house.- Garrard County Position
Sure do hope it is a Garrard native or a proven winner.- Garrard County Position
If you were a coach, you would think that you would want to go to a school were tradition did matter. Colors are a valuable part of the tradition. People who mess with the colors are messing with tradition. The love of tradition should be a great turn on for a coach. - Garrard Hires Scenters as Head Coach