Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Fans...

Featured Replies

Assuming nobody actually believes the Cats are going to win it all this year... who are you pulling for to win the title?

 

I think it is UT for me.

Assuming nobody actually believes the Cats are going to win it all this year... who are you pulling for to win the title?

 

I think it is UT for me.

 

UT sounds good to me.

 

Really anyone but UCLA, UNC, Duke, IU or UofL, or ND.

I'm pulling for UT, Memphis, and IU...

Wouldn't mind seeing Texas win it, I enjoy watching them play.

 

Anyone but UNC, Duke, IU, or UCLA.

UT sounds good to me.

 

Really anyone but UCLA, UNC, Duke, IU or UofL, or ND.

 

What do you have against Notre Dame?

The team that I would root for to win it all would probably would be Texas or Butler (Butler has no chance but I like how they play the game).

I could never root for U.L., Duke, UNC, UCLA or U.T. (rotten flop) to win in a "tiddly winks" match :eek:, let alone an NCAA basketball title.

 

Just who says that U.K. is not going to make a run and win it all? :irked:, "If" we get in it, we will win it.:thumb:

 

(o.k., my team to root for to win it all when we are eliminated would be Texas or Butler :D)

I think it is UT for me.

 

 

:rolleyes::madman::irked:

You all must all live in the northern part of the state. Nobody around here would pull for UT in anything.

I'll be rooting for Louisville.

Since I am not a UK fan and I am a private school supporter...I can be bought! :lol::lol::lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Disclaimer: Only if UL has lost!

What do you have against Notre Dame?

 

Don't want to hear it from the ND alum at work (same reason as UofL). Michigan would've made the list for that reason too, but I'm not too worried about them.

Xavier Local Team

U of L Kentucky Team

UT Chris Lofton

 

Anyone else but North Carolina or Duke! JD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.