Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Fans...

Featured Replies

I don't have a horse in the race, if Kentucky has no chance. Well...EKU! If they make it that is. :lol:

Xavier Local Team

U of L Kentucky Team

UT Chris Lofton

 

Anyone else but North Carolina or Duke! JD

 

I agree with these 3. I'll also add Gonzaga.

XU- not that good of a chance I don't think but would love to see them win.

 

Memphis- love their style of play.

  • Author
:rolleyes::madman::irked:

You all must all live in the northern part of the state. Nobody around here would pull for UT in anything.

 

I'm from NKY but go to UK... I like Lofton a lot.. played against him for years in AAU and I love Pearl. They also have a fun style to watch.

I am torn between SEC TN with Lofton a KY boy from the 10th region or L'ville Cards.

Tenessee for me IF UK does not win it all.:D

I pull for any of the S.E.C. teams Kentucky always my favorite.

Any lower than 5 seed. I like seeing the underdog win. Also, anyone without a title in the last 20 years. Honestly I probably cheer against way more teams than I cheer for.:lol:

Anybody new BUT Duke, IU or Lofton and UT. If it has to be a UT, please let it be TEXAS!! We'd never hear the end of it if UT was to win it all. I'm hoping they'll be the first #1 seed to lose to a #16.

 

Louisville would not be too awful bad. Been a while for them.

If not the Wildcats, then I would like to see X or Pitt. No way would I root for Tenn. you guys are crazy. I can understand wanting Lofton to do well but I wouldnt root for their team to win a game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.