Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Free Rice

Featured Replies

Ewe gize may find this hord too beleave, butte I skord gooder than most ov ewe gize.:D

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I hit 1,000 grains my level was at 42.

Ewe gize may find this hord too beleave, butte I skord gooder than most ov ewe gize.:D

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fun game. A little better on the second try. Got as high as 47, wound up at 44 when I reached 1,000 grains.

 

Helps to have done a lot of reading and a lot of crossword puzzles over the years (e.g. aril = seed cover).

I got to level 44, 1740 grains of rice.

I hit 40 at 2000 grains. At least this addictive game is somewhat educational.

  • Author
I hit 40 at 2000 grains. At least this addictive game is somewhat educational.

 

Not only that, you help the United Nations end World Hunger.:thumb:

Too easy. Are there difficult levels too?
Yes, you just haven't gotten to them yet. :cool:
  • Author
Can I write this off as a donation?

 

I guess, if you really care about that .01 percent of a penny for those 10 grains of rice you earned.:D

I really had to start looking at the words to figure out what their etymology might mean.

[/b]

 

Not only that, you help the United Nations end World Hunger.:thumb:

 

If it helps the UN, I'm not helping you any more! As for ending world hunger, we'll send them the deer that are harvested in Ft. Thomas.

I guess, if you really care about that .01 percent of a penny for those 10 grains of rice you earned.:D

 

If I wanted a break that bad, I'd have another kid...:scared::scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.