Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Free Rice

Featured Replies

Yes, you just haven't gotten to them yet. :cool:

 

That was clever (ingenious, adroit, astute, inventive, sagacious)

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the real chances that they actually donate the rice???

  • Author
What are the real chances that they actually donate the rice???

 

 

I feel sorry for the poor guy that has to count all those grains.:D

I did pretty good with it, but got to about 1,600 before I got bored. There were some pretty hard ones in there.

I feel sorry for the poor guy that has to count all those grains.:D

 

 

What an awful (abhorrent, atrocious, contemptible, cursed, deplorable, despicable, execrable, foul, loathsome, odious, offensive, repellent, reprehensible, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, rotten, wretched) job.

Donated 2400 grains, top level 44, level when quit 36. Time for bed. My head hurts.

For every one you answer correctly, they donate 20 grains of rice to world hunger.

 

 

 

 

 

.

No idea how long this lasts, but....stopped at 1,200. Some big words, some I knew and some I didn't.

I stopped at around 1,300. Got up to 25, but decided to quit there.

I hit 50 and then retired for the evening .

Sorry, I searched for a thread on this already and didn't find one. I got up to 1,500 earlier. This is a great way to donate. All it takes is a few minutes of your time.

  • Author

I get to 40 and then it just seems to go down hill.:irked:

I get to 40 and then it just seems to go down hill.:irked:
Well, isn't that just way for all of us?! :lol:
Well, isn't that just way for all of us?! :lol:

 

:lol: I hit 31 and decided to take a break

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.