Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Free Rice

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I "gave" 1000 and probably will check this site everyday and "give" 1000 a day, or try to.

What's everyones highest vocab level?

  • Author
What's everyones highest vocab level?

 

 

There's a vocab. level?:confused::D

  • Author

I would like to see Birdsfans Vocabulary level.:scared:

What's everyones highest vocab level?

 

Does it tell you on the website?

  • Author
Does it tell you on the website?

 

Yea, it's at the bottom right. You reach your highest and then if you miss it takes points away.

 

You have to answer a few questions before it will establish your score.

I got to 17 and stoped it was getting rough.Lol.

  • Author

I hang between 29 and 35. The first time I did it I was in the forty's. I guess I'm dumbing down.:D

I'll be back to help the effort to end world hunger. I got a 27 on my thack to 1000.

I quit when my best level was at 36. I "earned" 2340 grains of rice.

I would like to see Birdsfans Vocabulary level.:scared:
I got up to 41.

 

Donated 2000 grains while waiting for an end that never came. ;)

I donated 1000 and was 39.....I rolled through it and will do it some more later on...too tired right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.