Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption This IU / Sampson Cartoon

Featured Replies

I hate to pile on, but there is something to be said for striking while the iron is hot.

 

Found this cartoon from the indystar and thought this might be fun.

 

Write your best caption.

 

 

.

10212007c.jpg

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Coach Bozeman, Kelvin Sampson here. So tell me, how bad were those eight years, and what the heck did you do during that time?

I'd love to be your recruiting coordinator, I need a job anyway. Thanks Coach Tressel...

"Is your refrigerator running???????"

"No soup for you!"

It's not that kind of 3 way...

attachment.php?attachmentid=22709&stc=1&d=1203722965

"Yes Verizon, when you mentioned unlimited minutes, what exactly were you referring to"

It's not that kind of 3 way...

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=22709&stc=1&d=1203722965

"Yes Verizon, when you mentioned unlimited minutes, what exactly were you referring to"

These two are imo in the lead so far :laugh:. I am still trying to come up with one.

:thumb:

Hello, is this AT&T State. I would love to coach at your school.

"Yes, I would love to be the star in the next Blue Chips movie."

"Operator....can you get me the Nixon library..."

Not my fault, 98 told me that all would be fine, you can mark it down!.....hello....hello, you're beaking up.....The Indiana president said what?? Oh crap, another dropped call, wonder what that was about? :irked:.

"No. Seriously. $750k. I ain't lyin'. Gotta go. Got to act like I had to think long and hard about taking this money. Ok. Cool. Of course the next rounds on me. Seriously I've gotta go. Sure "can you hear me now" Like I haven't heard that one a thousand times."

  • Author

Hello, Bobby, this is Kelvin. So, how serious are they about that whole "No Tolerance" thing?

  • Author

"I thought this wireless plan was unlimited minutes with NO PENALTIES. "

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.