Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption This IU / Sampson Cartoon

Featured Replies

Got one more....

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=22709&stc=1&d=1203722965

 

Accordiing to some guy on BGP 98NCCalum I am not guilty!

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate to pile on, but there is something to be said for striking while the iron is hot.

 

Found this cartoon from the indystar and thought this might be fun.

 

Write your best caption.

 

 

.

Hey 98...will you have my back when this all goes down?

Got one more....

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=22709&stc=1&d=1203722965

 

Accordiing to some guy on BGP 98NCCalum I am not guilty!

 

I was hoping to get 98NCCalum's take. What is it? He's not guilty? hahaha

 

Sampson might be the dumbest coach I have seen in years.

uhhhh......Mom, this is Kelvin. Yeah mom I screwed it up again. I know mom the folks of OU are not as smart as the ones at IU. But I still out smarted that Greenspan, They gave me a check and all they got was 2 years of Probation........

 

I was hoping to get 98NCCalum's take. What is it? He's not guilty? hahaha

 

Sampson might be the dumbest coach I have seen in years.

 

I TOTALLY AGREE W/THAT STATEMENT!:thumb:

Just think, they paid me in the end and they knew I was wrong, hahahaha!

OJ....KELVIN HERE.......give me your attorney's phone number !

I hate to pile on, but there is something to be said for striking while the iron is hot.

 

Found this cartoon from the indystar and thought this might be fun.

 

Write your best caption.

 

 

.

 

Talking to his agent "Those AD's are easy to fool. I promise I won't do it again" (Wink, wink.)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.