Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption This IU / Sampson Cartoon

Featured Replies

"I thought this wireless plan was unlimited minutes with NO PENALTIES. "

 

Nice job, my brother.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No sir. I'm working out of my office today...

"For at least the hundreth time, can you hear me NOW?"

"No. Seriously. $750k. I ain't lyin'. Gotta go. Got to act like I had to think long and hard about taking this money. Ok. Cool. Of course the next rounds on me. Seriously I've gotta go. Sure "can you hear me now" Like I haven't heard that one a thousand times."

 

Hello, Bobby, this is Kelvin. So, how serious are they about that whole "No Tolerance" thing?

 

"I thought this wireless plan was unlimited minutes with NO PENALTIES. "

 

All three of these are good ones.....:thumb:

Can you blee dat? Da took away ma cell phone. Oh yeah mom. Can I borrow 10 bucks?

"So Mitch, I hear Gillespie is going to ditch you for Oklahoma State, interested in being on probation for the next 8 years?"

"Hello Bob, is that offer to go fishing still stand, I have some free time and $750,000 dollars to spend :lol:, the trip is on me.":thumb:

"Hello Bob, is that offer to go fishing still stand, I have some free time and $750,000 dollars to spend :lol:, the trip is on me.":thumb:

 

 

 

:laugh: Wait another week, and call me Kelvin...It's going to take me that long to quit laughing.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

operator : "do you choose to receive a collect call from"

 

"coach Sampson not supposed to use my phone so I'm calling collect but do not accept the call or someone might find out and I may lose my job and we don't want that because i want you at Indiana because Indiana is a great school and were goin the distance your the missing piece and Indiana has real lovely.........beeeeeep"

They cannot track this recruiting call. So how are you Mr. Darius Miller. Want to come to Indiana instead of UK?

Got one more....

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=22709&stc=1&d=1203722965

 

"Hello, is this Texas Tech Athletic Department. I'm calling to see, if you've filled the spot, since I heard you've had a coach leave. No, I don't have a chair, several phones but no chair....why would you ask"

"Hey Dusty, Kelvin Sampson here. I heard what happened at UK....can't believe you got kicked off for laughing....tough break. That BCG must really be a jerk to say those things to you. So umm, I really don't remember you in high school.....how tall are you? Excuse me....I thought you said 5'-8". What's that? You did say 5'-8".....ummmm hold on, I'm getting another call."

  • Author

Coach: "Operator, I'd like to make a ..."

 

Operator: "Sir, your time is up. The party on the other line has ended your connection. Please deposit $500,000"

  • Author

"Hello, Verizon, will my rollover minutes follow me to another area code?"

I know that I agreed to pay for unlimited texting, but...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.