Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why I Hate Duke University

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did today's events help in the relationship?

 

What's even richer is that it's against a crappy St John's team...

Extacly. What happened today during the UK game.

It's true everyone is against UK.... Duke is America's team! Proven fact at 4:05PM today!!

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Nashville CBS affiliate just switched from the final :40 of the UK game to carry the opening tip of the Duke/St. Johns game. I'm sure there will be many UK fans in western and south central Kentucky who hate Duke even more now

 

:lol:

 

I was looking at who was playing the next game and was so mad! They changed games for Duke!! :irked::irked::irked::irked:

Extacly. What happened today during the UK game.

 

Less than 60 secs to go in a tight UK game.. they switched to the Duke/St Johns start.

^ I LOVE IT!!!

 

j/k

I hate Duke even more after today's events. CBS I hate you too....

^ RP

 

Duke is America's team i've heard it for 10 years in Lexington... it's true!!

I hate Duke even more after today's events. CBS I hate you too....

 

:ylsuper::ylsuper: Just another reason to hate Duke, and cbs. :lol:

^ RP

 

Duke is America's team i've heard it for 10 years in Lexington... it's true!!

 

:thumb::irked: I feel the same way about them (Duke) as I do the other proclaimed America's teams...............the Cowboys and the Atlanta Braves!! :D

:thumb::irked: I feel the same way about them (Duke) as I do the other proclaimed America's teams...............the Cowboys and the Atlanta Braves!! :D

 

At least the Cowboys and Braves don't invade my television during a UK game!

I think the switch happened everywhere. Is there a Duke grad at CBS behind all this? :laugh:

I think the switch happened everywhere. Is there a Duke grad at CBS behind all this? :laugh:

 

He got shot with a 9mm with about 29.6 seconds left in the UK game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.