Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis-Tennessee Prediction 2/23/08

Featured Replies

Memphis will be too much for Tennessee on the Tiger's home court. Memphis by 5.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Memphis will be ready for this one, and will come out sloppy, but it will remain a good game. I'll take Tennessee in this one by about 10.

 

Lofton will have a good game if his teammates decide to pass him the ball every now and then.

Memphis has been playing close lately and I think it will come down to free throws and MEmphis is horrible at those so I will take Tennessee by 5.

 

Memphis is shooting 59% on their free throws. Tennessee is shooting 64% on their free throws. Both teams are bad from the line. They'd have to shoot 100 freethrows apiece to give UT a 5 point advantage if they shoot their percentages. I think the home court is the deciding factor.

Memphis 76-72.

Tenn. by 8

 

I would say that it would be even worse but it is at Memphis.

79-73 Vols

Going to be a frantic paced game. I think with Tennessee's bench and their experienced backcourt, they win this game by 5. 90-85. I'm really looking forward to Saturday night.

I will be pulling for Tennessee :thumb:

 

Me too! :thumb:

I think Tennessee wins this one. Memphis has been struggled to pull out W's lately against their conference USA foes and are horrible from the free throw line.

 

Memphis hasn't seen a team as athletic as Tennessee and with as many scoring options as Tennessee either.

 

Tennessee by 5-10.

If Tennessee wins, would they be No. 1 when the new polls comes out next Monday? If so and if UT keep on winning till the Cats played them agiain only this time it will be in Knoxville. A great opportunity for the Cats to take down the No.1 team.Now I know I'm thinking way ahead of myself,but I'm a fan so I can do this.Back to the prediction I say Tennessee wins by four 81-77.GO VOLS,now what did I just do.Ok,:eek: I'm a UT fan for this game only.:D

It is home court advantage in City only. Memphis may be playing at the Fed. Ex. forum, but there will be a hefty Tenn. crowd, and I would expect there to be SEC refs. Dorsey will pick up two quick fouls on the tip ball, and it will go downhill from there for Memphis. Lofton will have a career night like he did last year...and nobody will win (I can't pick Tennessee!).

 

I would rather Memphis lose in league, but a loss to the no. 1 RPI team won't kill them. The Patriots showed that going undefeated is too much pressure for any team these days.

I normally would be pulling for the SEC team in a matchup like this but this is the disgusting orange Rotten Flop that we are talking about :D. I can't stand Memphis either so I am completely neutral in this one. Should be a great game and I hope that it is.

 

Memphis 81

Tennessee 73

UT wins this one. Memphis will find out what it's like to play a tough opponent. At least I hope.

I normally would be pulling for the SEC team in a matchup like this but this is the disgusting orange Rotten Flop that we are talking about :D. I can't stand Memphis either so I am completely neutral in this one. Should be a great game and I hope that it is.

 

Memphis 81

Tennessee 73

 

:dancingpa:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.