Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis-Tennessee Prediction 2/23/08

Featured Replies

Memphis and Tennessee in an ESPN Prime time battle that puts #1 vs #2. Battle for #1 and Probably the winner is a lock for an NCAA #1 seed. Lofton has lit up Memphis in the past but can they shut him down this year? Tennessee 95 Memphis 90.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Memphis and Tennessee in an ESPN Prime time battle that puts #1 vs #2. Battle for #1 and Probably the winner is a lock for an NCAA #1 seed. Lofton has lit up Memphis in the past but can they shut him down this year? Tennessee 95 Memphis 90.

 

I will be pulling for Tennessee :thumb:

Im gonna hafta say the Vols will pull out the victory in this one. Lofton will light up Memphis again. Vols win in a offensive battle. 95-92.

I don't think we will see a lot of defense being played. I look for Lofton to have a good game but it won't be enough as Memphis wins 88-80

I will take Memphis by 3.

Memphis win this one going away don't ask me why I think so. 90-77. Just a feeling. Maybe because these games never live up to expectations.

I am going with Tennessee Vols if they would pass the ball to Lofton for those 3's pointers he needs to pass to get up to first place.

I really think I could pull for Duke before I could ever pull for the Vols.

 

Go Tigers!

Tennesse suprises some people...

 

Tenn 82

Mem 70

Memphis has been playing close lately and I think it will come down to free throws and MEmphis is horrible at those so I will take Tennessee by 5.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.