Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 59 Georgetown 51

Featured Replies

Rick Pitino sports a new suit, and then goes back to his other suit.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dancingpa:dancingpaDoes anyone else think this is as huge a win as I do?:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Author

First win over G'Town since 1952-53 season :eek:

Congratulations to UL. I thought Smith really gave UL a huge lift before the half and got them some momentum. And Pitino's changes at half, literally and strategically worked!

Congrats to the Cards on the big win at home. I really like this Louisville team. They are getting better and better each time I see them. I think RickyP will have them ready for a deep run into the tournament. I'm going to go as far as say they will make it to the Final Four.

Great 2nd half for the Cards. GTown, ND, UL and UConn are in a tight battle for the Big East crown...

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Awesome second half for the Cards!!!! I smell a national title!!!!! This was even better than the win over the CATS! :dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Go Cards!!!!

I watched bits and pieces of the game, I think Pitino said this was one of the toughest tickets to get in the last 8 years. Down 8 at the half, come back and play lockdown defense and put the game away late. Nice win for the Cards.

It was the suit...

Dicky V kind of alluded to this during the broadcast, and I happen to agree. I think in two or three years the UK-UofL game will be something really special again. I look forward to that.

I will have my crow with buffalo sauce and some celery and blue cheese dressing on the side please. :D

 

U.L. played some unbelievable defense in the 2nd half, this U.L. team can definatley make a run in March playing defense like that.

 

O.K., Back to my U.K. and Minnesota sides now:p, I just came on to accept my crow and give U.L. credit. I am glad that Jimmy Swaggart/Baker Pitino changed back into his Tony Saprano suit though. He makes a better mafia member than evangelist.

It was the suit...

 

It was the effort... ;)

It's a shame that he won't wear the suit again. I was digging the all-white.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.