Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 59 Georgetown 51

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great win for U of L and starting to peak at the right time. Were down 8 at half and shut GT down 2nd half. GO CARD's! JD

HUGE WIN!!!! I'm still pumped. I recorded it and I am going to watch it again later today. You've gotta love the CARDS!!!

Pretty satisfying win.

 

:thumb:

Looked like a really cool atmosphere...UL does a nice job with their "white-outs" and "black out" themes.

Do they give shirts or sell shirts as people come in for those games?

 

Excellent effort by the Cards.

 

The run for the BE crown should be interesting.

 

I saw Pitino's suit and busted out laughing.

Was that the Colonel Sanders look? Or was it Boss Hawg at the Boar's Nest after a year on Atkins Diet?

I think that was very cool of Coach Pitino to participate in the "white out". I will assume, from my experience, that he wore this to help pump the crowd and get them into the white out and the game, and it worked.

Looked like a really cool atmosphere...UL does a nice job with their "white-outs" and "black out" themes.

Do they give shirts or sell shirts as people come in for those games?

 

Excellent effort by the Cards.

 

The run for the BE crown should be interesting.

 

I saw Pitino's suit and busted out laughing.

Was that the Colonel Sanders look? Or was it Boss Hawg at the Boar's Nest after a year on Atkins Diet?

 

We were having a get-together at my brother's house, and I remarked to my dad that he looked like a plantation owner. All he needed was the big hat like you see on Ole' Miss' mascot.

Good job, Louisville and Rick Pitino is something else,that's why he's one of my favorite Coaches.he's special alone with Tubby Smith.:D

I will have my crow with buffalo sauce and some celery and blue cheese dressing on the side please. :D

 

U.L. played some unbelievable defense in the 2nd half, this U.L. team can definatley make a run in March playing defense like that.

 

O.K., Back to my U.K. and Minnesota sides now:p, I just came on to accept my crow and give U.L. credit. I am glad that Jimmy Swaggart/Baker Pitino changed back into his Tony Saprano suit though. He makes a better mafia member than evangelist.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Honestly,though...great win for the Cards...congrats! (Pitino DID kinda resemble Benny Hinn,though.)

So Pitino changed out of the all white suit? Did Knowles get any action in this one?

So Pitino changed out of the all white suit? Did Knowles get any action in this one?

 

Pitino did change out of the white suit at halftime! He changed out of it because he spilt diet coke on the white suit. Knowles played good minutes for the Cards, eventhough he only had one point his defensive tenacity disrupted G-town's guards as did all of the other Cardinal defenders!

Looked like a really cool atmosphere...UL does a nice job with their "white-outs" and "black out" themes.

Do they give shirts or sell shirts as people come in for those games?

 

Yeah, they sell the shirts at different retail stores...They're pretty good about getting them made up a couple weeks in advance of the games so everyone has a chance to buy them.

Cards looked great in the second half of this one. Their defense has really carried them lately, and it did again tonight. I think they're at their best when they are out full court pressing and making the other team run, and they have the bodies to do it. G-Town doesn't like to play up tempo but Louisville forced them to rush several shots late in the game and it paid off.

 

Atmosphere was awesome and the Louisville nightlife was rocking last night. Saw Walter McCarty out at a bar on Bardstown Road and just about everyone was trying to buy him a drink.

Dicky V kind of alluded to this during the broadcast, and I happen to agree. I think in two or three years the UK-UofL game will be something really special again. I look forward to that.

 

Dickie V needs to retire. All that talk gets old.

So Benedict really changed suits at halftime?

 

 

What a Slug.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.