Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 59 Georgetown 51

Featured Replies

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. One game at a time! :lol:

 

 

Although....I do like the way you guys think! :D

 

Oldrambler, I'll have that sent to you via UPS. :p

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is slightly off topic, BUT does relate to Pitino. I did a search on the board, but didn't find anything on this. I'm sure it was discussed, this is one of those brief halftime interviews that Pitino gave when UL played San Francisco. I guess this game is from December of 2006? Pitino is RUTHLESS! :fight:

 

:lol:

 

  • Author

 

Meiners strikes back! This was the Louisville Vs. UNC Asheville.

 

Congrats UL! Didn't think you were going to pull it out, but you did. Big Win.

Huge win tonight...Still excited...:thumb:

Huge 2nd half by the Cards!!!

Jerry Smith was huge, and I so called that to a few of my buddies. :jump:

UL is lucky that Georgetown is awful......;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding Deuce, I picked y'all to win. However, if some of the more realistic UK fans can root for UL, you could be realistic about UK's games. With the extremely limited roster that they have, the injuries and the fact that they've lost to much worse teams you could every once and awhile admit that given the circumstances that UK had a good win.

Just kidding Deuce, I picked y'all to win. However, if some of the more realistic UK fans can root for UL, you could be realistic about UK's games. With the extremely limited roster that they have, the injuries and the fact that they've lost to much worse teams you could every once and awhile admit that given the circumstances that UK had a good win.

 

#1 This is a UL thread.

#2. Georgetown is ranked #6 for a reason, and proven not awful.

#3. Several of your comrades agreed on Auburn's awful-ness....

 

Have a nice night. :ylsuper: Go Cards!!

#1 This is a UL thread.

#2. Georgetown is ranked #6 for a reason, and proven not awful.

#3. Several of your comrades agreed on Auburn's awful-ness....

 

Have a nice night. :ylsuper: Go Cards!!

 

Ouch, Deuce! You're just itching to be THAT guy... which considering the numbers that exist with the UK fans, we need about 40,000 more!:lol::thumb:

 

Go CARDS!

Ouch, Deuce! You're just itching to be THAT guy... which considering the numbers that exist with the UK fans, we need about 40,000 more!:lol::thumb:

 

Go CARDS!

 

They never learn...:lol: :jump: :banana:

#1 This is a UL thread.

#2. Georgetown is ranked #6 for a reason, and proven not awful.

#3. Several of your comrades agreed on Auburn's awful-ness....

 

Have a nice night. :ylsuper: Go Cards!!

 

#1. I would have thought that you knew that I was kidding.

 

#2. I would have thought that of all the UK fans on here that by now that you would know that I do root for UL in all sports when they aren't playing UK.

 

#3. I know Auburn wasn't good, but given the fact the UK only really had 6 players at their disposal and 2 of them fouled out (Coury made 7 but he only played 3 minutes) I would think that helped elevate the win a little bit.

 

See, I'm capable of paying UL more than a backhanded compliment. I picked UL, rooted for UL tonight and I'm very glad that they won. Don't let your disdain for UK cloud your judgement. Earlier tonight you said that UK would have to beat UT, UF or Vandy and still win the SEC Tourney to get in to the NCAA Tourney. Correct me if I'm wrong but if in fact UK does win the SEC Tourney wouldn't they get in even if they go 0-8 the rest of the regular season? :p I can read it back to you if you don't remember saying that. I honestly hope UL wins the NCAA Title this season because I know UK isn't. Please don't lump me in with the rest of the UK fans. I'm a KENTUCKY fan, and that includes ALL of the commonwealth.

#1. I would have thought that you knew that I was kidding.

 

#2. I would have thought that of all the UK fans on here that by now that you would know that I do root for UL in all sports when they aren't playing UK.

 

#3. I know Auburn wasn't good, but given the fact the UK only really had 6 players at their disposal and 2 of them fouled out (Coury made 7 but he only played 3 minutes) I would think that helped elevate the win a little bit.

 

See, I'm capable of paying UL more than a backhanded compliment. I picked UL, rooted for UL tonight and I'm very glad that they won. Don't let your disdain for UK cloud your judgement. Earlier tonight you said that UK would have to beat UT, UF or Vandy and still win the SEC Tourney to get in to the NCAA Tourney. Correct me if I'm wrong but if in fact UK does win the SEC Tourney wouldn't they get in even if they go 0-8 the rest of the regular season? :p

 

1. I did, who says you get to have all the fun?

2. You may root for UL, but do you really WANT them to win?:lol: And forgive me if your name doesn't jump out when I think "UK fans who really don't mind UL." ;)

3. If it had been anybody but Auburn, I probably wouldn't have said a word...

 

My point in my earlier post about UK was this...If UK didn't beat UT, Vandy, or UF, they would have to win the SEC to get in...But once again, this is a UL thread... Go Cards.

1. I did, who says you get to have all the fun?

2. You may root for UL, but do you really WANT them to win?:lol: And forgive me if your name doesn't jump out when I think "UK fans who really don't mind UL." ;)

3. If it had been anybody but Auburn, I probably wouldn't have said a word...

 

My point in my earlier post about UK was this...If UK didn't beat UT, Vandy, or UF, they would have to win the SEC to get in...But once again, this is a UL thread... Go Cards.

 

 

Honestly, I only root against UL when they play UK. I was born in Louisville and I love the place. The only time I ever rooted against UL when they weren't playing UK was 2006 in football when they played Rutgers. It was just such a great story for Rutgers and I was in the Northeast on business and I have to admit I couldn't stand Ron Cooper and I wanted his teams to lose. I promise that's it.

I really hate it but that was a huge win for the Cards.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.