Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Fans...Remember this first half?

Featured Replies

That just made my day, reminded me why I liked the 90's!

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have this game on tape!

I think we have an Oliver Simmons sighting.

That team was nasty. With Walker, Delk, Epps, McCarty, Sheppard, Mercer, Turner, Anderson, Pope, Nazr, and I think I saw in there Andre Reddick. And maybe a young Cameron Mills running off the floor.

 

Riddick graduated the year before. But there were so many players in and out it's hard to remember them all.

  • Author
Thanks for the memories BG. :thumb:

 

 

 

 

Anytime OR.

Riddick graduated the year before. But there were so many players in and out it's hard to remember them all.

 

Ok, then it may have been Roddrick Rhodes..??

That was the greatest half of basketball that I have ever witnessed. I can still remember watching that game and just repeating to myself.....WOW

Ok, then it may have been Roddrick Rhodes..??

 

He was in Los Angeles at the time. It may have been a young Allen Edwards. I also saw Oliver Simmons. He had a pretty good career at FSU. How stacked can a team get?

Now that was fun.:dancingpa:dancingpa:jump:

The best UK team ever at least in my life time it is or so far anyway.... Hope I can change that thought in a few years.

Aren't there some sort of ratings that rate teams all time? And isn't this UK team #1 or close to the top?

Man, that was simply amazing. That team's 2nd team was better then 75% of the country most likely.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.