February 7, 200818 yr Probably the most dominating performance in one half of basketball in a long time.
February 7, 200818 yr That's what happens when you have 8 NBA players on a college team :thumb: Wish we had them now.. haha.
February 7, 200818 yr Unbelieveable! I remember watching that game. Here's a stat for you. This is the next game UK played IN Louisiana after they made the 31-point comeback (in the last 15:30 minutes). So, in 36 consecutive minutes of basketball in that arena.....UK 148, LSU 69
February 7, 200818 yr ^ In Lexington, in the game inbetween those two in Baton Rouge.... UK 127, LSU 80 I miss Dale Brown....
February 7, 200818 yr ^ In Lexington, in the game inbetween those two in Baton Rouge.... UK 127, LSU 80 I miss Dale Brown....[/QUOTE] Yes, you know if your team way down and you thought that there is just no way that you could come back and win -- then you look across and see Dale Brown standing there and you know that you have a chance!!.........Bob Knight (my all tiime favorite quote of his)
February 7, 200818 yr That team was nasty. With Walker, Delk, Epps, McCarty, Sheppard, Mercer, Turner, Anderson, Pope, Nazr, and I think I saw in there Andre Reddick. And maybe a young Cameron Mills running off the floor.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.