February 9, 200818 yr Here is another another link that I liked. Has the best college teams of all time.. http://espn.go.com/page2/s/list/greatestcollegebasketball.html
February 9, 200818 yr Man, that was simply amazing. That team's 2nd team was better then 75% of the country most likely. Their 2nd team was a top 25 team, and probably close to the top 10.
February 9, 200818 yr I would think the 1948 Kentucky team should be in that top 10 list, this was the team that won everything.JMO
February 9, 200818 yr Here is another another link that I liked. Has the best college teams of all time.. http://espn.go.com/page2/s/list/greatestcollegebasketball.html Second isn't bad, but I still say that they are the best in college basketball history. They even said on that thing that UK team would have been a pretty decent NBA team at the time.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.